Friday, June 02, 2006

Ain't Singing For Pepsi

"They should have sent a poet."
-- Ellie Arroway -- (Contact)


"i've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line...
that keeps me searchin'
for a heart of gold...
and i'm getting old..."
-- Neil Young


"people carry roses,
make promises by the hours...
my love she laughs like the flowers,
valentines can't buy her..."
-- Dylan

Sorry, your browser doesn't support the embedding of multimedia.

"it's a long road behind...
it's a long road ahead...
if you follow every dream...
you might get lost...
if you follow every dream...
you might... get... lost..."
-- Neil Young


"It's a poem? See, that's the problem...
express yourself, Bob! Go for it."

[as Bob slurs a few lines, Martin interrupts]

"You know, I think that is *terrific*, what you
have right there. Really, I liked it, a lot.
I wouldn't sell the dealership or anything
but, I'm tellin' ya... it's intense!"
-- Martin Q. Blank -- (Grosse Pointe Blank)


"And Nietzsche, with his theory of eternal recurrence.
He said that the life we lived we're gonna live over
again the exact same way for eternity. Great. That
means I'll have to sit through the Ice Capades again."
-- Mickey Sachs -- (Hannah and Her Sisters)


"I was in the Virgin Islands once. I met a girl. We ate
lobster and drank pina coladas. At sunset we made love
like sea otters. *That* was a pretty good day. Why couldn't
I get *that* day over and over and over...???"
-- Phil Connors -- (Groundhog Day)


-

CheerUpVideos
Blurbees.com
...
B l u r b e e s H o m e P a g e

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter